Air Quality Products
We can see unhealthy outdoor air by pollutants from smokestacks, vehicle exhaust and smog. But did you know the air inside your home can be even more hazardous to your health? In fact, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than the air we breathe outdoors. Studies show, that most people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors. Protect your health and your family's health and install an air cleaner today!
GeneralAire MAC Series
- GeneralAire® MAC Series Air Cleaners efficiently remove airborne microscopic particulates indoors to leave you with fresher air so you can breathe a little easier
- 10-year cabinet warranty
MAC Series 1400
- MERV 10 Opti-Fiber Media
- Opti-Fiber Media with low pressure drop characteristics
- 61.8% minimum average efficiency 1.0 to 3.0 microns
- 16" X 25" X 7"
- Replacement Media: 5FM1625
Ultra Violet Lamps
The air we breathe in our homes can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Let AtlasCare install a UVC Air Purifier and provide you with healthier indoor air!
The ultraviolet (UV) light technology enables you to have whole-house air treatment energy, like the sun, to improve your homes indoor air quality.
The highly intensive ultraviolet "C" (UVC) germicidal irradiation can help battle microorganisms within the home. This air treatment is designed to be more effective at significantly reducing unwanted germs.
GeneralAire GUV100 UV Air Purifier
The secret to the powerful intensity rating achieved by the GUV100 is a combination of a high output 36 watt lamp with a multi-voltage regulating electronic ballast. Lamp output matters if you want the best performance for your home.
- 36 watt, 16" UVC Germicidal H-Lamp UVV16HC
- 180 microwatt/cm 2 @ 1 meter UVC Lamp Intensity Rating
- 120 VAC / 240 VAC Regulating Electronic Ballast
- 18,000 hours lamp life efficiency
Request a Quote
Please use the convenient form below to tell us how we can help bring comfort to your home. All forms will receive a response within 2 hours during normal business operations.
(Forms submitted after hours will be responded to the morning of the next business day) For Emergency Service Call (905) 829-1296.
Please note: all fields with an asterisk (*) are required.